Aesthetical rehabilitation through cosmetic dentistry to improve the appearance of your teeth and improvement of your smile line can be achieved through:
- Veneers, laminates, full porcelain crowns, inlays/onlays and bridges
- Restoration of lost teeth through dental implants
- Valplast® partial dentures – flexible soft denture material replacing the hard acrylic, conventional denture material, for improved comfort, functionality, aesthetics and satisfaction.
- Cosmetic resin based, BPA free composite tooth preservative fillings to restore decayed and/or heavily restored and deteriorated teeth or to replace existing amalgam (i.e. mercury-containing silver) fillings.
- Tooth whitening.
- Alignment, straightening and correction of misaligned teeth through clear aligners, i.e. “invisible non-metallic teeth aligners”.
- Full mouth rehabilitation – where all the above-mentioned treatment modalities can be combined and incorporated.